We proudly stand by the quality of the products we carry and have inspected each item carefully before dispatch. If you are not happy with your purchase, please see below return policy.
Hong Kong orders:
- We only accept returns and/or replace items if they are defective in manufacturing process and/or damaged during transit. We do not accept returns on goods due to change of mind.
- Please contact email@example.com with your return query so that our team can advise & arrange for your exchange/ refund to be processed as soon as possible.
- Returns must be made within 7 days of delivery.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, unwashed, and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with tags in place (if applicable).
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Only regular priced items may be returned. Unfortunately discounted products (sale or with the use of discount code) and customized/ bespoke products cannot be returned.
- Teethers, comforters and teething blankets cannot be returned due to sanitary reason.
- For defective goods, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that our team can arrange for the defective items to be replaced. We will assess the defects upon return of the goods and reserve the right to replace. If the item is no longer in stock, a full refund will be issued.
When returning goods, please enclose:
Your goods for return, including packaging.
Return address information pre-filled on a postal bag with contact details.
Please note that only returns who have lodged a return request will be accepted and processed.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. We recommend using Registered Post to return your item to us, and we advise you to take note of your tracking number. We are not responsible or accountable for the loss of goods being returned.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your return.
- Please contact us at email@example.com for arrangements of returns.
- All purchases made and/or delivered to outside of Hong Kong are final.